Tuesday 3 June 2008

"Triathlon" BUT in 3 days :)

I know, I know... this is not a triathlon :) But I am exhausted anyway!!!

The day after the 50k, I have been hiking for 4hours and the day after that I have been skiing for 5hours. Lets see the result once I take my bike again, LOL

Hiking is fantastic but maybe just in Norway because after 1hour you can be 500m above see level and it works very nice your legs.

Skiing ... I am really adicted, but this time it was a very dificult track and it was very warm 25ºC and I didnt enjoy so much. Anyway we bath ourselfs afterwards :) water maybe 5ºC

And by the way it was the best plane trip ever:

When i think of the guys that manage to do a triathlon... wow!!!! I could never do it in one day!!!

....anyway, I need some rest now! what is curious is that after 24h I was completely recovered from the muscles but not from my mind LOL!
I need a massage, does anyone feel like doing it? Its free!

I am tracing a new trip for Thursday morning :)))))))))
and I am preparing a HR post, be patient.

4 comments:

EasyRunner said...

I´m so jeaulous of you!!!! I don’t have a life anymore!!!!! I hate “la vida de universitario”………you know, I have a strange feeling about sport too…. Remember the Fatima Way we did? So I had muscular pain… no a lot but I had, and since I start training hard I never had muscular pain again!!!! The last time I made 1 hour bibicle at the gym in full level and full power, and after thar I did half an hour of rowing….. and I was expecting some pain!!!! But no!!! the pain never camed!!!!

I want to find the limit of my body!!!!! Next time I’ll go run 2 hours…. My last big work out was 1h30min…. and no pain…. :_( I need to feel some pain or I don’t feel alive! I don’t feel my muscles!!!!)

Rogério said...

well, you do "triathlon" somewhere in Norway... Mademoiselle V doesn't feel pain anymore in Spain... I thought that I was a sportsman but finally I have a long way to go... ;)

Tomorow I'm gonna do a climb session !

By the way, I like the first pic !

Rogério said...

I found a great climb where I can do my repetitions (that's where I had my bike accident).
Most of the climbs near of my house are at 5% but this one is at 10% over a distance of 500 meters (starts in an altitude of 95m and ends at 144m). I guess I'm gonna suffer a bit tomorow. I'll probably do 5 repetitions, what represents 2,5 km... How many kilometers has the big-big-big Santa Catarina's hill, the one just before Fatima ? Come on, what a nightmare this path ! It wasn't a hill, it was a wall, a never ending wall !!!

Helder Neves said...

VANIA: "no pain no game" LOL
maybe you have taken so much proteins that they are too fast rebuilding your damages. Your methabolist is too fast. Maybe your like Claire from Heroes ;)
Actually they could exploit much more of every hero ability!!!
Does she gets tired?
Is she always virgin?
etc...