Wednesday 25 June 2008

Inverting Biological Clock

This last week I have been sleeping and eating well. Decide not to take any hard training because I don't want to get hurt.

I am inverting my Biological Clock as planned because I will ride during the "night". There is no night in Lofoten :)
By tomorrow it should be complete.
Its a bit hard to meet People while having this new rhythm but its funny that I am going to bed now for 9hours of sleep :) Hopefully!

Cant wait to test it on the mid-night-sun everyday! By the way, the weather forecast it terrible and I am having problems loading all equipment to the bike. Cant find a proper bag. Miss the huge shops in Portugal

ok, thats all for today,

Good day!

2 comments:

Rogério said...

you're enduring a virtual jet lag haha !!
So, is my midday your midnight ?

Helder Neves said...

I guess so :) Actually I made a plan where I schedule my life, because living like this, it completely freaks you notion of time.
I have never done it before.
Last "night" I slept from 0900 to 1600. Actually I love to be awake during the night. Its so much beautiful.
I have to move further North. Seriously!!!