Sunday 18 May 2008

Intro

I will post my personal review on a bike computer that may interest a common user which is starting to take cycling a bit more serious - my case!
I found it very hard to get information on these fields and I am glad for those who share their reviews on simple details.... it makes the whole difference!

So.. here is mine :) This is a way to thank them!

I start to feel like controlling a bit better my performance since I am looking for some progress. Monitoring my tours would give me a nice figure and allows me to compare them.
Actually I was a bit jealous of my friends that run with the nike+iPod and send me regularly graphs and charts with their training sessions :) My first wish!

After some short reads on the web I found very important as well to monitor your cadence to control if you're aiming for resistance or power by keeping a good track on it.

3rd wish is maybe then to track my Heart Rate to keep an efficient/economic cycling. Although I honestly understand that its something for professional control.

Tags: testing mounting installation tutorial unpacking

No comments: